Monday, September 13, 2010

Treasure Hunting








On Sunday I went treasure hunting at the Rosebowl Flea Market, which is probably the best flea market in the US. It takes place every second Sunday of each month and with over 2,500 vendors (which include both my parents and sisters) you won't go home empty handed. I found some really cool things. $25 bought me a cropped sweater, overall shorts, the perfect lace corset, a long skirt and an amazing rusted color chiffon top.

As for my outfit, it was still very warm in Pasadena, so I decided to wear something lightweight. I am currently bored with sandals, so my barely worn vintage Laredo boots were perfect for the occassion. I longed for a pair for what seemed like forever, until I stumbled upon them for only $4...yes, I said $4. Can you say unbelievable?!

With ♥ D

Outfit:
Mesh Tank Top: Zara
Tube Dress: Forever 21
Boots: Thrifted
Sunnies: Von Zipper
Jewelry: Connector ring: Forever 21; Bow Bracelet: H&M; Skull Necklace: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment