Thursday, September 9, 2010

I Die



Fall/Winter 2010 Chanel



Fall/Winter 2010 Chanel



Chanel Fall 2010 Couture



Tom Ford Eyewear F/W 2010 Ad



Spur Magazine Spring 2010


I've been growing my hair for about a year now and seeing Freja with her amazing hair doesn't help my efforts to want to grow it. Is there a Freja wig that I could buy? She is just amazing!

Today was the first day of NY Fashion Week, it was kicked off with shows by Christian Siriano, Project Runway, Richard Chai, and Nicholas K just to name a few. Although there were a few good peices, I wasn't really impressed with anything. Let's hope as the week progresses we see some great collections.

Tomorrow is also Fashion's Night Out and I will be attending A Current Affair. I am very excited and though I am in no shape to splurge, I might just have to. I have an outfit in mind already and some very cool girls to join me! Happy Fashion Week everybody!

With ♥ D

No comments:

Post a Comment