Monday, September 20, 2010

Fashionably late!










I know this night is history now but here are some pictures from Fashion's Night Out! A Current Affair, which was the vintage marketplace was amazing. They had nothing but treasures there, from vintage YSL to Betsey Johnson, amazing jewelry, shoes and bags. Surprisingly I didn't purchase anything and it probably had something to do with the hundreds I didn't have to spend on the items I really loved. After A Current Affair, we went to Marc Jacobs where they had a "Bang" photo shoot set up, it was a lot of fun! When it came to taking the picture I was all of a sudden filled with shyness. I had in mind the kind of face I wanted to make, but instead I just stood there like a little girl and smiled! Maybe next time I will remember that life is meant to be fun and sometimes you can't be afraid of making a fool out of yourself no matter who's watching!

With ♥ D

P.S. I Wore:
Vintage Moschino pants
Vintage top
Steve Madden pumps
Dolce & Gabbana watch
Moschino necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment