Wednesday, September 1, 2010

LA participates in Fashion's Night Out!




Los Angeles city officials announced today that on September 10th, LA will be participating in Fashion's Night Out for the first time! It will join New York, Paris, London, Milan and many others to celebrate a night of shopping. I remember telling myself last year that it wasn't fair that only New York got a piece of this, so you can only imagine how excited I am. I definitely plan on going out that night, especially after checking out participating retailers such as; Marc Jacobs, American Apparel, Kill City, Fred Segal, and a pop-up vintage marketplace featuring different vintage retailers. All I have to say is you and I better save out money until then. For a list of participating retailers go to Fashion's Night Out.

Here is the PSA that was made for FNO New York featuring the worlds top models!



With ♥ D

No comments:

Post a Comment