Sunday, September 26, 2010

Milan



Dolce & Gabbana




Dolce & Gabbana




Dolce & Gabbana




D&G




D&G




D&G




Antonio Berardi




Antonio Berardi




Antonio Berardi




Moschino Cheap & Chic




Moschino Cheap & Chic




Moschino Cheap & Chic




Alberta Ferretti



It's 90 degrees in Southern California right now, and honestly I've been ready for the fall. But after seeing some of the spring 2011 shows in Milan, I am once again excited about warm weather. There are so many looks that I have fallen in love with. Although I would love to show you each one, I don't want to overwhelm you with pictures, so I've shared a few of my favorites. I also split the post in to two because I loved the Emilio Pucci show and I couldn't just chose 1 or 2 looks from his line, the line deserves it's own post. Also, check out Dolce & Gabbana's show, they showcased 80 pieces and all 80 were amazing!

With ♥ D

No comments:

Post a Comment