Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Burberry Prorsum, News and more






Today is the last day of London Fashion Week and British fashion house Burberry Prorsum debuted their Spring 2011 collection yesterday. Though I didn't love the entire collection, I think there were some amazing pieces like the shrunken trench coat, biker jacket and the leather pants. I am a huge fan of leather so I am really digging the pants. As for the minty green belts, I think they are perfect.
Today is also the first day of Milan Fashion Week. There we will see Gucci, Fendi, Prada, D&G and Moschino just to name a few. It can only get better :)
In other news, I have something exciting to share... I will be in New York at the end of October! I am extremely excited as I am in desperate need of a vacation. The last time I was in New York it was about 20 degrees and for a California girl that is unbearable. I pretty much looked frumpy the entire trip with my 8 layers of clothing. But now it is fall and packing will probably be a nightmare but Diane Von Furstenberg said "When you figure out your suitcase, you figure out your life. So find the essentials you need when you travel, use those in life, and you'll always look chic."

With ♥ D

No comments:

Post a Comment