Saturday, September 4, 2010

Penelope, Oh How I Love You...







Although I worked all weekend, it wasn't bad at all! George and I went out to eat in Santa Monica on Friday, and as we finished our food, I see Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz walk in, and it just so happens to be that they sit right next to us. I really had to control myself from being a crazed fan, so for respect of her privacy(since no one seemed to want to bother them) we paid our bill, and as I left the table, I gave her a token of admiration by slipping her a simple note that read "I love you!" She seemed surprised at first, after she read it they both smiled. I couldn't walk out before turning around one more time, and once again they both smiled as if saying thank you! And that concludes my cute story.
As I've mentioned before I love "Vicky, Christina, Barcelona," and after watching that movie I became an even bigger fan of Penelope Cruz. She is such a gorgeous, talented and powerful woman, therefore in her honor I dedicate this post to her! Viva Penelope!

With ♥ D

No comments:

Post a Comment