Sunday, September 5, 2010

An outfit and Lookbook.nu opens it's doors to everyone!





This was fun, in fact I am starting to like doing photo shoots a bit too much:) This day included a birthday dinner, some shopping and walking around town. I've been wanting to wear this dress for quite some time. I simply love the pattern, shape and color combination, but my favorite thing about it is the collar! The dress I believe is from the 60's and the shoes are 60's/70's inspired. I put my hair up to show the collar and because it has a high neckline I thought it would be best in a bun. By the way, I absolutely love hair buns, the inspiration comes from Lykke Li, Feist and Lily Allen.

In other news, Lookbook.nu announced a little over a week ago that it has opened it's doors to everyone! Lookbook use to be by invitation only, you had to submit an application and they would send you an invite code. However the site has picked up a lot of popularity and they were flooded with applications, so they've decided to open it's doors. With that being said, if you want to show off your own looks now you can! It is super easy like joining Facebook, Myspace, twitter, etc. Unfortunately, you can't hype my look through anything else but a Lookbook account anymore! But you can "Like" a look through Facebook.

As for my outfit, I am wearing; Vintage dress and sunnies from Ay Que Vintage! and N.Y.L.A shoes

With ♥ D

No comments:

Post a Comment