Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Where dreams are created, where imagination runs wild



Via Desire To Inspire



Via Souvenirs


Elegance & Decay eclectic bedroom




design is mine : isnt it lovely?: interior inspiration : silhouettes. eclectic bedroom

Via Houzz.com by designismine.blogspot.com


lanterns eclectic bedroom

Via Houzz.com

The bedroom is where everything happens; where magic happens, where we dream, where we cry, where we ponder, where we imagine... The place where I like to blog. Bedrooms are sacred, and they really say a lot about who we are. One of my favorite things to do is redecorate my room, I really love to play with different furniture, bed spread, positioning of things and so on. My room is way over due for a paint job and I need new bed spread, but most importantly I need a new mattress and pillows. So for now, I am holding off on decorations and paint. Instead I am investing in a mattress and pillows and perhaps after new paint. I am thinking a rose pink or a blue green like the one in the first picture.

If you have any suggestions on color or a really great mattress please share it with me. I think we can all agree on how important a mattress and pillows are to our good night sleep!

With ♥ D

No comments:

Post a Comment