Saturday, February 26, 2011

Once upon a time...











...I was a Girl Scout, a little Brownie. It was then when I first fell in love with Thin Mints! And ever since, every time I see a Girl Scout cookie booth, I make a stop. Besides who could possibly say no to cute little girls in their Brownie uniforms asking "Would you like to buy Girl Scout cookies?"

I loved being a Girl Scout, it was an amazing experience. A couple of years ago when my best friend was battling cancer, I wanted to get her a "Get Well" gift, but I didn't want to get her flowers or balloons, I wanted something with more meaning. I decided to give her a box of Thin Mints and a note that said:

Thin Mints take me back to my childhood, a time in which I was happy with no worries at all. I thought that I would share it with you in hope that this small gesture would remind you of a time when you were happy and put a smile on your face.



Girl Scouts of the USA you rock and so do your cookies!

With ♥ D

No comments:

Post a Comment