Saturday, February 19, 2011

I'm back and I'm BOLD


Shot by Carter Smith



Vogue UK March 2008







Vogue Italia February 2011



Elle US February 2011





W September 2006





Harper's Bazaar US January 2008





Via Fashion Gone Rogue


Well if it isn't me? I have no excuses! But all that matters is that I am back and as much as I love fall and winter, I can't wait for spring and summer, I am looking forward to wearing reds, oranges and even pinks! Aren't the first set of photos amazing?! Daria and Lily shot in Peru, absolutely breathtaking. Every single photograph is vibrant, fashion and culture, the perfect combination. Over the last two months I've collected many images that I've fallen in love with, of course I plan on sharing them with you! So stay tuned.

And yet again with ♥ D

No comments:

Post a Comment