Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What to pack?












I packed for nearly a week just so that the day before I left I would unpack to repack! I ended up forgetting quite a few things but I still managed to make it work :) Here are some of the outfits I wore!

With ♥ D


DAY 1:
Basic Tee from Zara
Motto Jacket from H&M
Knit Skirt vintage from Escada
Polka Dot Tights from H&M
Wedge Ankle Boots from Forever 21

DAY 2:
Knit Tank from Parasuco
Skirt from Zara
Oversized Cardigan vintage from The Broadway
Flats from Nude
Purse from Marc Jacobs
Sunnies from Betsey Johnson

DAY 3:
Wool Dress from Zara
Boys Blazer from Rosebowl Flea Market
Lace-Up Boots vintage from my sister
Purse from Urban Outfitters

DAY 4:
Maxi Skirt vintage from Thrifted
Motto Jacket from H&M
Floppy Hat from Forever 21
Shoes from Forever 21

Day 5:
Trousers from H&M
Trench Coat from H&M
Shoes vintage from Ay Que Vintage!

No comments:

Post a Comment