Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lacy






Via Fashion Gone Rogue


Lace and dark lipstick are the perfect combination!

And in other news, I've been working mad overtime and have been really feeling like a vacation is needed soon again. In between sleep, rest and work I've come up with a list of cities I want to visit in the U.S. by the end of next year! However, if Europe were somehow to be a possibility then I would push back my due date for those cities! Here is my list:
1. New Orleans - for Mardi Gras. After what the city has been through, the people of New Orleans probably have a new take on life and their love for their city would make it a perfect place to meet people and experience their culture.
2. San Francisco - it is compared to New York, but smaller. What more can I say!
3. Chicago - for the music and theatre!
4. Napa Valley - Wine country!
5. Portland, Oregon - they are suppose to have a big indie scene and lot's of vintage stores. What more can I ask for!

Am I missing anything?

With ♥ D

No comments:

Post a Comment