Monday, November 15, 2010

A city for you, a city for me



Santa Monica, CA aka One of my favorite California cities


My current obsession with traveling has taken over me so bad that I now find myself reading Travel + Leisure magazine. It's really not that odd, but still it's different because I usually read fashion or beauty magazines. In their most current issue they have listed "America's Favorite Cities 2010" in 5 different categories, each with it's own sub-categories. I was surprised by the results! Some cities in which are on my list to visit hopefully by the end of next year. Here are some of them, check it out...


Nightlife:
Cocktail Hour:
1. New Orleans
2. Las Vegas
3. New York City
4. San Juan, Puerto Rico
5. Chicago

Singles/Bar Scene (This one is for my single gal pals)
1. New Orleans
2. Austin, Texas
3. Las Vegas
4. New York City
5. Chicago

People:
Attractive:
1. Charleston, South Carolina
2. San Diego
3. Savannah, Georgia
4. Miami
5. Salt Lake City

Stylish
1. New York City
2. Charleston, South Carolina
3. Miami
4. Savannah, Georgia
5. San Francisco

Shopping:
Luxury Stores
1. New York City
2. Las Vegas
3. Chicago
4. Los Angeles
5. San Francisco

Quality of Life
Skyline/Views
1. Chicago
2. New York City
3. San Francisco
4. Seattle
5. Honolulu

Local Flavors
Barbecue:
1. Memphis, Tennessee
2. Kansas City, Missouri
3. Austin, Texas
4. Nashville
5. Houston

Microbrew Beer
1. Portland, Oregon
2. Denver
3. Seattle
4. Providence, Rhode Island
5. Portland, Maine

With ♥ D

No comments:

Post a Comment