Sunday, November 21, 2010

Black or White?









Via EmmanuelGiraud.com
Photos shot by Emmanuel Giraud for Tangent magazine


I am in LOVE with this editorial, it's breathtaking. I think it's perfect in many ways, the photos are shot very well, the lighting is perfect, the angles are just right and the styling is amazing. The minute I saw this on Fashion Gone Rogue I was drawn to see more. Black is my favorite color for almost everything and I've always wondered about two things, why there is never black clothes for babies and kids? and would my mother be totally disappointed or upset if I was to marry in a black dress? After seeing this shoot and especially the first picture, I can't picture myself getting married in any other color but black, sorry mommy!

With ♥ D

No comments:

Post a Comment