Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New York, I Love You...I do I do
















Hello! I am sorry for the lack of posts, vacations always seem to throw me off my groove! But boy oh boy do I love to travel! I wish I worked part time and traveled full time! I spent 5 full days in NYC and it was as great as I thought it would be. It was my second time in NYC and I still feel like I didn't have enough time to see everything, perhaps one needs to take a couple of months to really see the city! I spent almost one whole day in Brooklyn, which by the way is totally beautiful. When Brooklyn came to mind I always thought of "The BK" and Jay-Z but it is sooo much more! I also spent many hours in Central Park and loved every minute of it. I also saw NY Fashion Week's new home, the Lincoln Center and NYFW's old home Bryant Park. I did lots of shopping and found two very gorgeous vintage pieces! I ate amazing food and much more, I can go on for days and days but lets just say this will not be my last time in the big apple!

P.S. Outfit pics coming soon!

With ♥ D

No comments:

Post a Comment