Thursday, October 7, 2010

Because I love, Love



I am completely obsessed with this song. First because I think the Spanish language is beautiful. Second, the lyrics are romantic and the sound is electrifying. I've always thought of Spanish music as being very romantic and full of passion. Latino artist put their hearts and souls into their music and that makes me love it. They take anything and make it beautiful. And with two heartthrobs like Enrique Iglesias and Juan Luis Guerra it is no wonder that this song melts my heart like a Popsicle on the 4Th of July. By the way their outfits are adorable, Juan Luis Guerra is charming in his military inspired jacket and newsboy hat, he is the epitome of great style at any age. And Enrique well, he is Mr. Tall, Dark and Handsome, he could wear a t-shirt and jeans and look perfect. My crush for Enrique is never ending, I like to think he's singing to me :)

With ♥ D

No comments:

Post a Comment