Sunday, August 15, 2010

A wonderful afternoon...


The Getty














Bottega Louie










Im sorry for the lack of post, I've been very busy with work. This was my weekend...

Its funny how when you've lived in a city your entire your life, there are those places that you've been never been to, and once you discover them, you ask yourself "How have I never been here?". I've been in an adventurous mood lately and part of my "half year" resolution is to go about and discover those little hidden treasures within my city. My boyfriend(George, I will use his name from now on) and I went to one of the most beautiful museums that L.A. has to offer, The Getty. There we explored through different types of art, the gardens, the sculptures and the view. The view and the gardens are amazing, it is very peaceful and I easily found myself imagining what taking a nap under the shade would be like....

Then we were off to Bottega Louie! I've been wanting to go there for the last year but it seemed as if I would never make it there. It is a very cute, elegant but reasonably priced restaurant/bar/patisserie. I finally got the chance to try a french Macaron, accompanied by a delicious glass of Moscato... all I have to say is YUM!!!

My day was as pleasant as I dreamed it would be...

As for my outfit, I wore; vintage Franco Sarto boots, a vintage little boys blazer, and a vintage little girl petticoat slip dress.

With ♥ D

No comments:

Post a Comment