Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Maria Elena



Remember Penelope Cruz's character in "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" as "Maria Elena?" If not, how could you forget, and if you haven't seen it, then you must! I went antique shopping with my mom yesterday and I saw a couple of amazing antique cameras and it reminded me of a scene in the movie where Scarlett Johansson's character uses her antique camera to take pictures of "Maria Elena." It's probably my favorite scene of the movie, of course Penelope is absolutely flawless. As crazy as her character was I absolutely loved her!
Any thoughts?

With ♥ D

Till' next time, my bloggers and blogerettes.

2 comments:

  1. Loved that movie! Penelope Cruz looked so gorgeous. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it too, it was perfect and Penelope is stunning!

    ReplyDelete