Monday, August 30, 2010

Welcome to Miami, Bienvenidos a Miami









It is exactly one week ago when I arrived home from my short vacation to Miami. Occasion: A 30th birthday and a 23rd birthday celebration! I went with my friends(one of them being the 23 year old birthday girl) and met up with my sister who was celebrating her friends 30th birthday. I celebrated my 21st birthday in Miami 4 years ago, and not much has changed since I was last there, Miami is still very vibrant and the party never stops. The vacation itself was as relaxing as I wanted it to be, I lounged around, swam in a pool at night in warm tropical weather, ate a lot of food and of course I partied... a lot. And boy oh boy, did I eat a lot, I had a doctors appointment last week and found out I gained 5 pounds! I ate a lot of Cuban food as I hoped for, I even had a "Havana banana split." Unfortunately, caring my Nikon was a bit torturing in the humid heat and I couldn't bare to carry it around all day, so I had to leave it in the room. Here are just a few pics!
With ♥ D

No comments:

Post a Comment