Thursday, October 21, 2010

Royalty and their dresses....
























LACMA currently has an exhibition called "Fashioning Fashion: European Dress in Detail, 1700-1915. I've been wanting to see it and I finally had the chance, one of favorite gal pal's Alex went with me and it was like one of those cute dates you have with your girlfriends that you wish you had more often. We started our day with some coffee and breakfast sandwiches at Starbucks and then headed to the museum. The exhibition was everything I hoped for! I saw some of the most beautiful dresses and head/hair pieces. My favorite of them all was the cape in the last 2 pictures, I wish I had it now so that I could pack it with me to take on my NYC trip, which by the way is this coming week! I have many many pictures from the museum, the one's in this post are only from the fashion exhibit. I will have a second post from other artwork that I liked, so stay tuned!

With ♥ D

No comments:

Post a Comment