Saturday, July 31, 2010

Greetings!

Hey, Hey! This is my first post! I will try to make it memorable and entertaining, yet short and informative. I've been pondering the idea of starting my own blog for such a long time. Why has it taken me so long? Well, perhaps it's been a mixture of indecisiveness and lack of time.

You can call this a lifestyle blog; it's about everything that makes my world go round, it includes: love, fashion, style, music, food and relationships (not only those that have romantic meaning, but also those you have with friends and family). My goal is to inspire you, to make you smile or laugh, to entertain you, or to simply give you your daily dose of: reading, web and picture-browing, and of course all that jazz :D.

Till' next time, my bloggers and blogerettes.

With ♥ D

No comments:

Post a Comment